Dr. Danielak provides a 5-step parenting class that covers 5 essential components for effective parenting.
She does this with individual parents and not in groups as these steps need to be tailored to each student.
This parenting training usually takes five 50-minute sessions. Dr. Danielak is available to present her 5-step parenting program to groups of parents at schools, PTA meetings, and doctor’s offices.
5 Essential Components of Effective Parenting
1. Decrease negative reactions, and increase loving reactions
2. Look at the current house structure
3. Set up a positive-reward behavioral contract for each child specific to that child
4. Pre-define natural consequences and implementation
5. Pre-define punishment and when to implementation
Pricing and Informed Consent for Parent Training